1 Player $75/2 or more players - $120
Challenger Division (Special Needs Players) - $35 per player
Financial Hardship Scholarship - Any family not able to afford the registration fee can contact Don Casse (973-627-8173 - email@example.com) for scholarship qualifications and instructions on how to register at ...
The schedule for travel soccer tryouts is below with some important information:
* We recommend that players participate at both tryouts. We are providing ample notice of the tryouts so you can plan accordingly.
* Tryouts include competitive play and players need to wear soccer cleats, shin guards covered by soccer ...
SPRING SOCCER REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN. DETAILS AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW:
* Eligible Spring School Grades - PreK > 4th. PreKs must be age 4 by 4/1 to participate. For the Munchkin program the minimum
age is 3.5.
* Cost - is $75.00 for one player and $120.00 for 2 or more. After March 21 the cost is $135.00 ...
Location: Morris Knolls High School Main Gym
Dates: Sundays starting 1/8 & ending 2/26. We play every Sunday, including Super Bowl Sunday.
PreK - 12:00 to 12:45
3rd/4th - 12:00 to 12:55
Kindergarten - 1:00 to 1:50
1st & 2nd Grade - 2:00 - 2:55
HUB SOCCER/8 v 8 ...
For those travel and recreation players interested in referring recreation soccer games this fall, we are holding two ref clinics. Details below:
* Refs must be in 5th grade and up and attend one of the clinics
* The clinics are on the Sunday's of 8/21 and 8/28 and will be held at the Veterans Field Pavilion, ...