We are currently accepting late registrations through August 25th.
Please go to www.hubsoccer.org for complete information on the fall season and "Registration" at the top of our web site to register for fall recreation soccer. We recommend you register now!
DIRECT LINK TO REGISTER ...
1 Player $75/2 or more players - $120
Challenger Division (Special Needs Players) - $35 per player
Financial Hardship Scholarship - Any family not able to afford the registration fee can contact Don Casse (973-627-8173 - email@example.com) for scholarship qualifications and instructions on how to register at ...
The schedule for travel soccer tryouts is below with some important information:
* We recommend that players participate at both tryouts. We are providing ample notice of the tryouts so you can plan accordingly.
* Tryouts include competitive play and players need to wear soccer cleats, shin guards covered by soccer ...
SPRING SOCCER REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN. DETAILS AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW:
* Eligible Spring School Grades - PreK > 4th. PreKs must be age 4 by 4/1 to participate. For the Munchkin program the minimum
age is 3.5.
* Cost - is $75.00 for one player and $120.00 for 2 or more. After March 21 the cost is $135.00 ...
Location: Morris Knolls High School Main Gym
Dates: Sundays starting 1/8 & ending 2/26. We play every Sunday, including Super Bowl Sunday.
PreK - 12:00 to 12:45
3rd/4th - 12:00 to 12:55
Kindergarten - 1:00 to 1:50
1st & 2nd Grade - 2:00 - 2:55
HUB SOCCER/8 v 8 ...
For those travel and recreation players interested in referring recreation soccer games this fall, we are holding two ref clinics. Details below:
* Refs must be in 5th grade and up and attend one of the clinics
* The clinics are on the Sunday's of 8/21 and 8/28 and will be held at the Veterans Field Pavilion, ...