1 Player $75/2 or more players - $120
Challenger Division (Special Needs Players) - $35 per player
Financial Hardship Scholarship - Any family not able to afford the registration fee can contact Don Casse (973-627-8173 - email@example.com) for scholarship qualifications and instructions on how to register at no cost. Your request must be ...
The schedule for travel soccer tryouts is below with some important information:
* We recommend that players participate at both tryouts. We are providing ample notice of the tryouts so you can plan accordingly.
* Tryouts include competitive play and players need to wear soccer cleats, shin guards covered by soccer socks, no jewelry and bring ...
HUB Soccer and 8 v 8 Soccer 2017 scholarship applications and guidelines are now available for download. They have been sent to the Morris Knolls High School Guidance Department. The scholarship is for Denville graduating seniors that have played soccer at MKHS and also played in HUB Soccer's travel and/or recreation program. The HUB Soccer scholarship is ...
SPRING SOCCER REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN. DETAILS AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW:
* Eligible Spring School Grades - PreK > 4th. PreKs must be age 4 by 4/1 to participate. For the Munchkin program the minimum
age is 3.5.
* Cost - is $75.00 for one player and $120.00 for 2 or more. After March 21 the cost is $135.00 per player and the family discount ...
Location: Morris Knolls High School Main Gym
Dates: Sundays starting 1/8 & ending 2/26. We play every Sunday, including Super Bowl Sunday.
PreK - 12:00 to 12:45
3rd/4th - 12:00 to 12:55
Kindergarten - 1:00 to 1:50
1st & 2nd Grade - 2:00 - 2:55
HUB SOCCER/8 v 8 SOCCER WINTER - INDOOR RULES, SAFETY, ...
WHEN: SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2016 2:00 PM to 4:00PM (Rain Date is Saturday, Oct. 1 2PM-4PM)
WHERE: LOWER KNUTH Field, 40 COOPER ROAD, Denville, NJ 07834
The Knights of Columbus Soccer Challenge is a competition designed for players to demonstrate the most basic soccer skill – the penalty kick. The ...
Opening Day Picture Schedule
For those travel and recreation players interested in referring recreation soccer games this fall, we are holding two ref clinics. Details below:
* Refs must be in 5th grade and up and attend one of the clinics
* The clinics are on the Sunday's of 8/21 and 8/28 and will be held at the Veterans Field Pavilion, Zeek Rd., Denville and will be ...
Congratulations to the U14 Girls premier team for winning the NJ Shore Cup tournament! A great finish to the spring season. The team accrued a 75% winning percentage since they were formed. The team successfully competed against academy teams throughout the state and region and will return in the fall as a U16 Girls premier team.
Thank you for attending the 2016 Travel Tryouts. If you have any questions on the tryout process, please feel free to contact us at: 2016Tryouts@hubsoccer.org Players will be notified about the results in a couple of weeks.
We held a couple uniform sizing sessions during our tryouts. If for some reason you did not get sized for a uniform, ...