WINTER-INDOOR RECREATION SOCCER REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Winter-Indoor Soccer is at the Morris Knolls High School gym. We play on Sunday afternoons. Session starts 1/5/20 and ends 3/8/20. Complete details below; please read carefully so you are aware of all facets of our indoor session.
Registration Deadline – you need to register by Friday 11/29/19. We will only take late registrations after that date if there is room and there will be a late fee and no family discount available. We have space constrictions playing in the gym and have to limit the number of teams and roster sizes. If you are interested in participating we highly recommend you register after reading this email to ensure your child plays.
Winter-Indoor Venue/Cost/Late Registration
– players have to be age 4 as of 1/1/20 to participate. This division will have a fun-filled clinic oriented
session to learn and improve basic skills. There is no scrimmaging or games for PreKs.Kindergarten
, 1st/2nd & 3rd/4th
– These grades will have a portion of their session building skills and then will scrimmage.
– $80 per player/$120 for 2 or more same family players. Deadline to register is 11/29 Friday 10:00 PM. If we take players after 11/29, the cost is $135 for 1 player and $150 for 2 or more same family players.Location/Schedule
– Morris Knolls High School gym
- PreK – 12:00 noon – 12:45
- Kindergarten 1:00 – 1:45
- 1st/2nd Grade – 2:00 – 2:55
- 3rd/4th Grade – 3:00 – 4:00
All recreation players will receive a HUB Soccer winter-indoor t-shirt.
Travel Soccer – we will provide indoor time for our travel teams. Schedule, as well as venue, is TBA.