HUB Soccer Parents – the Fall Soccer Season officially starts Saturday 9/7.
Some important information:
Opening Day – Saturday 9/7 will be our first official day of soccer activities. We start the day at the Gardner Field Lower Pavilion for team and individual photos and concessions. We sell HUB Soccer sweatshirts, vintage t-shirts, jerseys, patches, and other stuff. There is also food and beverages! This is a major ‘passive’ fundraiser: no selling required by parents, just the ability to purchase items below Amazon and Walmart prices!
The main parking lot is busy on opening day. If full you can park in the municipal lot across the street and the Riverview School parking lot is also available.
Team/Individual Photos – Your division director will provide you with your team’s photo time and a link to order online. This is a great opportunity to have a memento of your child’s soccer years as well as contributing to our opening day fundraiser.
Eagle Soccer Clinic & Fun Games – Coach Mike Mugavero and the MKHS State Sectional Champs Boys Team will do their annual clinic and fun stuff starting around 9:00 AM. Join in either before or after your pictures on the main soccer field.
Practices/Game Schedules & Location – Your division director and coaches will provide this information. Contact information for our division directors is at http://www.hubsoccer.org/index.php/board-member-contacts/.
Safety, Rules & Guidelines – Our web site www.hubsoccer.org “About Us” has detailed information on safety, rules and guidelines. Please take the time to read it. Some key items:
* No jewelry or hats allowed. Jewelry includes wrist bands of any type, watches, earrings, nose/body piercings, necklaces, rings, etc.
* Shin guards covered by soccer socks are required for all divisions except the Munchkin Division
* Uniforms – all players get a jersey, shorts, and socks. Uniforms must be worn for games.
* No climbing on goals or nets. Stationary anchored goals are not to be moved.
* Please clean up after your practice or game. Garbage and recyclables should be put in the containers that are at the fields. Note there is no lost and found at HUB Soccer, so make sure chairs, clothing, bags, etc. go home with you.
* We have our younger travel and recreation players reffing games. They should be treated with the same level of respect that an adult ref would receive. Under no circumstances are calls to be interfered with or questioned or the refs harassed or yelled at. Any issues that arise need to be addressed by the coaches with the Referee Director and Division Director after the game.
* Sponsors – you will see the names of local businesses and merchants on the back of team shirts. Our sponsors help us keep registration affordable and able to do value-added activities. Please consider them when shopping and for your business needs.
Thank you for participating in our fall season.