2018 Travel Tryouts Announcement
Our schedule for our 2018/2019 travel team tryouts is below with some important information:
* We recommend that players participate at both tryouts. We are providing ample notice of the tryouts so you can plan accordingly.
* Tryouts include competitive play in addition to ball skills and players need to wear soccer cleats, shin guards covered by soccer socks, no jewelry and bring plenty of water.
* Our travel teams play in the Morris County Youth Soccer League. The league plays in both the fall and spring. Players making a team are expected to participate with their team in both seasons.
* Players will be evaluated and rated by professional trainers from ATSC.
* All tryouts are being held on our artificial turf field. No colored sports drinks are allowed on the field and parents will be asked to remain outside the fence closest to the parking lot at all times.
* Travel soccer is geared towards the player who wants to play competitive soccer and improve their skills to play at a higher level. MCYSA keeps scores and standings for all teams.
* Players are expected to make practices twice a week and Sunday games (5 home & 5 away). In addition to regular season games, some teams may participate in a tournament and state and league cups. Winter leagues and/or indoor training is an optional commitment.
* If you have any questions about travel soccer or the tryout process, please feel free to contact us at 2018Tryouts@HubSoccer.org.
* HUB Soccer’s Travel Director and other board members will be at the tryouts to answer any questions and provide cost information.
* To sign up for tryouts go to http://www.hubsoccer.org/index.php/2018-travel-soccer-tryouts-signups/
TRYOUT SCHEDULE BY DOB – PLEASE SIGN UP IN YOUR CHILD’S DOB GROUP