Spring Soccer 2017 Registration
SPRING SOCCER REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN. DETAILS AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW:
* Eligible Spring School Grades – PreK > 4th. PreKs must be age 4 by 4/1 to participate. For the Munchkin program the minimum
age is 3.5.
* Cost – is $75.00 for one player and $120.00 for 2 or more. After March 21 the cost is $135.00 per player and the family discount is no longer available.
* Financial Hardship – Any family having a financial hardship can play at no cost. Contact Don Casse (firstname.lastname@example.org –
973-627-8173) for details on on how to register. Note you must apply before March 21 to be eligible.
* Gift Certificate – if you are the lucky winner of a HUB Soccer gift certificate, contact Don Casse (email@example.com – 973-627-8173) for details on on how to register. You need to contact Coach Don before March 21.
* Special Requests – for car pooling, etc. need to go in to the SPECIAL REQUESTS BOX on the registration form. if you register late, your request may not be doable and we will not move players from one team to another to accommodate you. Do not email us with a request after you register; you need to do it when you register.
* New On-Line Registration Vendor – We are now using TeamSnap for on line registration. This change will improve operating efficiency in creating teams,rostering players, scheduling games and communications for directors, coaches and parents. The link to register is at the end of this email.
* Coaches Needed – We always need help. If you are interested in coaching, indicate when you register. Use the Special Request section.
Schedule &Venue Info:
> We start Saturday 4/8 and end Saturday June 3.
> Recreation spring soccer is located at Upper and Lower Knuth Soccer Fields, Cooper Road, across from Lakeview School.
> Specific practice days and game start times are TBD. Games are played on Saturdays. PreK > 4th Grade have practices one weekday night and, depending on the coach’s’ schedule, usually start between 5:30 PM and 6:15 PM and run for 45 minutes to 1 hour.. If the schedule does not work out for you, we will give you a full refund.
* Munchkin Afternoon Division – Munchkins play Tuesdays and Saturdays from 1:00 PM to 1:45 PM at Upper Knuth Soccer Field. You can participate in one or both sessions (cost is the same). Munchkin minimum age is 3.5 > 5 and the sessions focus on basic soccer skills, plus running and agility, in a fun filled session. Munchkins do not play regular soccer games where one team plays against the other. Munchkin Soccer is a great place to begin participation in an organized youth sport.
* All players will receive a uniform (jersey, shorts & socks). Uniforms must be worn on Saturdays.
LINK TO REGISTER: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/50806
REGISTER BEFORE THE DEADLINE OF 3/21 TO ASSURE YOU CHILD IS PLACED ON A TEAM. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE PLACEMENT FOR LATE REGISTRANTS.